AVAILABLE FOR SALE LATER THIS YEAR ON RIGHTMOVE
PREVIEW VIEWINGS NOW AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a viewing.
MORE DETAILS, MEASUREMENTS, FLOOR PLAN & EPC DETAILS COMING SOON!
2 Castle Court, Startforth
is a three-bed semi detached stone house with the best view of the castle & river in the town.
(NOTE – Click on any picture to enlarge to full size)
It was stone built in 2000 by Riverdale homes, so has modern layout, electrics, roof & insulation. It is the middle house of three.
- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Spacious living room with dual aspect
- Two bathrooms (one of them en suite)
- Downstairs W.C
- Large kitchen
- Dining area leading from kitchen
- Utility room
- Decked area to the front
- Cottage Garden to the Rear
- Gable end for outdoor movie projection.
- Stunning location at the foot of the castle ruins looking onto the river.
- An easy walk to plenty of local amenities and shops
- Direct access to stunning countryside, riverside walks & town centre on foot.
The property has a nice sized mature cottage garden with shrubs, trees, lawn, paved path and seating area.
The property is situated at the foot of the castle ruins on the outskirts of Barnard Castle.
Plenty of amenities and shops close by. For those unfamiliar with Barnard Castle here is a video..
(The time lapse video at 26secs of the castle was filmed from the house)